Mom: Hey how was Easter? We had the missionaries over and grandma and grandpa were here... they even shared a message. Grandpa sat on the couch and listened... they were great!! We are doing good... Cody went and had his physical last week.. .the TB test.. .and tomorrow he is going to get the dentist to sign everything. Then he is done!!
I'm exhausted and getting ready to hit it... Matt was up so early for the Easter Bunny, today. Church was great Bro. Edwards spoke on the atonement and he did amazing... I wasn't to get a copy and send it to you... it was great!! I'm teaching Matt's class third hour and they are awesome!! Trying to split the class and they don't have a teacher... Matt loves it!! I have to say I LOVE it too!!
How's the elderly lady you gave the blessing to? How's fellow-shipping going? When are your transfers again?
Are you pants all fixed now? Hopefully!!
Are you still getting letters? We will write this week... Matt colored you a picture last week.. and it is ready to go!! Tanner wrote, too!!
You doing good? Preaching, living, cooking... how's it all going? LOVE YOU, my son!! Stay positive and listen to the spirit... I'm sure your doing amazing things!!
I LOVE YOU MOSTEST!!
LOVE, Mom
Michael: Easter was great, it rained!! It is raining again today!! Wow, I'm shocked grandpa sat in... what did they talk on? Way to go CODY!! And yes I'm still taking pictures!! I didn't receive a single letter this week :( and my pants are FINALLY all fixed!! The Elderly Lady is good, we didn't get to go visit her yesterday, because we ran out of miles! So, we will probably go tomorrow or something. We biked and walked a ton this week and the Lord has blessed us with five new investigators!! The Spanish is coming along, I understand pretty much most of it. I do struggle speaking it at times. It has really aloud me to rely on the spirit and to be humble at all times!! Transfers are at the end of this month. I believe in four or five weeks!
Cooking! I'm a pro at it. I had a mother who taught me how to fend for myself. Last night I made yellow rice, Talipia with Cajun spices and corn bread with honey butter. I do all the cooking and leave my companion to do all the cleaning. I'm doing amazing and LOVE every second of it!!
Mom: They talked about the atonement... and grandma was in the kitchen cleaning... but Elder Lane is awesome and so normal.. you would really like him... I now have them saving a dinner date for me on the calendar ... after seven years... I finally earned that!! We are making banana bread this week... we are talking about how to get it to you... you got your Easter box with the glove the week before... glad your an awesome cook!! I always say that too... I learned from the best!!
Michael: Yes I got the box the week before. I don't know if you remember a girl I use to date, (Name omitted) Do you?
Mom: I remember, why?
Michael: Well she has been writing me since I left. About a month ago I shared my testimony with her and she wrote back saying she wants to learn more. That she believes, so I'm just sharing the gospel with her over letters ... it's kinda cool.
Mom: That is awesome!! I'm glad you have new investigators, any promising?
Michael: All investigators are promising.
Mom: I know that silly.. and ma'am ... what happen to mommy? Are you going shopping today? I'm so glad your pants are good... yeah!!
Michael: Hahaha... its the southern ... I swear and yes I'm going shopping and YEAH FOR GOOD PANTS!!
Mom: We are just spending the week with gram and grandpa this week! The boys are doing good... just focusing on Cody's mission papers...he is doing good! And we got goats... I still can't believe it! Matthew is amaizng and so stinking smart... I was holding a bunny... he got at the Easter Egg Hunt... and he said.... give that to me... Who found the egg... me that's who!! He says the sillest things...
Michael: Hahaha that's hilarious!! And Cody!! I miss little Matt and goats!! Can you get me Brayden's e-mail?
Mom: I don't know if I want to share my e-mail time!
Michael: It like five minutes... did you hear about the new scriptures coming out?
Mom: I did hear about the new scriptures... but heard its not a big difference... what have you heard?
Michael: Pretty much same thing. But my Book of Mormon is falling apart... too much use!
Mom: I'll get you Jake's, too.
Michael: Got to bounce LOVE YOU!!
No comments:
Post a Comment