Mom: Elder Johnson,
How was your week? How did your first transfers go? How's the new companion? We got your letters and LOVED them!! Ho's the baptism with Sister Pate? How's the people doing that you helped put plants the plants in their front yard?
Cody should be getting his call this Thursday... it has been issued and assuming it will be here this week...yikes!! We are excited and so is he!!
I will look into schools for you. But I don't know how many of them you can defer? And BYU-I is up to you... you ave to have your mission president interview you and send that off... we did everything for that on ... at least on our end. I'm going to help Cody on his this week. I will keep you posted!!
Did you get Alyssa's letter? She told me she finally wrote you!! How's the emailing going? How's Brayden and Jake doing?
We are all good... Matt had the bout with the flu last week... but seems to be on the mend!! I'm just getting anxious and nervous about work, mission and getting everything done this summer!! And still need to find time to get Justin up to Mesquite to get his permit... yes freaky I know!! Times are busy but oh so good!!
I'm so proud of you and everyone keeps asking how you are doing! Can't wait to talk to you on Mother's Day!! We get home at 4 so make it about 7:15 when you call... That will be 4:15 our time!! Hugs and xoxoxoxooxoxoxo... keep working hard and we will keep you posted on where Cody goes!!
Love,
Mom
Michael: I can call at 8:00 our time and transfers were good. So happy to get a new companion. His name is Elder Jacob Eskelsen from American Fork, UT. GREAT missionary!! Still working with Sister Pate. She is getting real close though we meet with her tomorrow. We meet with that family tomorrow and we are helping a new family tonight. They are moving in next door to us. Are renovating their house. So we have been helping them last week. They wanted to pay us and buy us pizza but we told them no. We are just here to help and then they asked us about our church. How they are looking for a new one, so we have got several potential families we are working with. It's Amazing!!
Mom: So, glad you like your companion!! Take a picture!! Have you got to go back to the temple lately? Are you still int he new mission?
Michael: I'm in the same mission I was called to. I will be staying ...I'm 90% sure of it.
Mom: So are you still junior companion? How's it going... better?
Michael: Yes, I'm still junior, which is fine with me and it's going great ... Elder and I work great together and get along!!
Mom: Well, good! Glad to here!! All is well? (that is a question) Glad to hear you have some promising investigators!! Keep up the hard work!!
Michael: ALL IS WELL!! And WILL do!!
Mom: LOVE YOU!! Take pictures, love the people, and keep working hard!! Xoxoxoxooxoxoxo... I'll write you this week!! HUGS!!
Michael: LOVE YOU!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment