Michael: Hey mom on early today!
Mom: How's everything going? Why are you on so early? Busy day? We have bee busy... fair week.. Justin worked with Cody in the funnel cakes booth.... They did good!! How's the mission?
Michael: Mission is GREAT!!! Of course, and we have an appointment with a new family at 11 in Salemburg and it's like a half hour away!!
Mom: So how's everything? Get to writing!! Did you get our letters? Transfers coming up soon!!
Michael: Yes I got the letters. Thank you so much. I will have to get to writing hopefully I'm going on a hike today with our branch mission leader and Sister Pate and her family.
Mom: Is that Brother West? He wrote us an e-mail last week!! Made my day... OK my week... Well probably my year!! You can tell he sure loves you Elders!! Tell him thanks again for doing that!! Gook luck with the new family. How's the other investigators... Any progress?
Michael: Yes that's him and what did he say? And YES she expressed a desire to be BAPTIZED!!
Mom: What made her change her mind? That is great!! Lets just say... I love Bro West and every mother should get a letter like that!! Sounds like your doing wonderful and have fun on the hike today!! How's the pants? Hopefully good? We are good... just recovering from the fair last week!!
Michael: Pants are doing great (not the truth because I realized he bought another pair). And Brother West is Amazing!! And the fair is rough... How's little man doing?
Mom: He is good... We are a bit under the weather... he almost lost his voice on Thursday and I finally took him home from the fair!! Started breathing treatment... Cody ended up in the medical tent too... couldn't breathe... Got a shot of Benadryl, too. The dust, smoking and animals... was so strong that many were having breathing problems. But all doing better. Woke up this morning to fog... well I think it is DUST... crazy!! That's how bad the dirt is here!! He always prays for you... to come home safely!! I don't have the heart to tell him... that it will be a while.. .but all is well here!!
Michael: Ha ha that's fine ... how's everyone else!
Mom: We are good!! Try and write us this week... we would love to hear more about Sister Pate, the hike and how the other investigators last week (14 to 2) went!! How's the inactivates coming along? P.s. Who else are you e-mailing because you can't fool me!!
Michael: I'm not writing anyone else... I swear on my life... and we are just exercising faith. The Lord will prepare those who have a desire to know the truthfullness of his gospel.
Mom: Well... I LOVE YOU!! Have a good P-day! Glad all is going well!! Please write this week!!Be safe, wear your seat belt!! I LOVE YOU!!!
Michael: I will send you a couple of stories :) I promise ... love you too ... bye!!
No comments:
Post a Comment