Mom: Hey bud!! How has your week been? How's Sister Pate doing? How was your hike last week? Did you end going?
We are dong good!! Cody has his papers in as of yesterday...so two weeks!! CRAZY!! We will keep you posted... he will probably know when you call on Mother's Day!! Where do you think he will go? Exciting times!! Any new news this week? How's the branch/investigators? Any great testimony builders for you... that you would want to share with your brothers? Aren't transfers coming soon... next week? Nervous... knowing you...you are probably excited!!
Did Brother Leavit e-mail you? I gave him your e-mail... I still need to get you Jakes!! We are heading to Cedar City to kinda look around the area again... We are probably going to list the house again... but no worries... the market isn't there yet... slowly coming back... but just trying again.... you never know unless you try right? Whatever The Lord has in store .... And where ever he would like us to go!! It will happen when The Lord sees fit... his time table!!
I'm now teaching Matthew primary class along with Sunday school. I LOVE teaching Matt's class they are awesome!! Well... let me know how your week has been!! Hope we get to chat ... let me know if your companion changes or area... so I can keep track of that!!
I LOVE YOU!! You need anything? Be good, wear your seat belt and write your MOTHER!!
Michael: HEY MOM!! I'm doing great. Elder Sanchez is getting transferred tomorrow afternoon! I'm writing all of you back with several stories. I will send those out today so look for them by Friday or Saturday!!
One of the Sisters we teach is doing great... She is getting stronger by the day. We are working out a day still, but she will be getting baptized and then her family will follow suit. The hike was great ...I have some pictures :) The place is called the Cliffs of the Nuese! Oh and I forgot to tell you I went to the Temple here like six weeks ago!!
Mom: So, your first baptism!! Cool... hopefully it will continue! Bro West sounds amazing!! Do you need more stamps? I bout a ton the other day at Costco ... envelopes, paper? Thanks for the letter and I will be looking for it!
Michael: I'm running low on stamps so YES please!! And I'm so excited she will be an amazing member!! Did you get the pictures?
Mom: Just realized you sent them!! Oh you look so good!! and Matthew says "ahhhh"... when he saw you!!
Michael: Hahaha I miss the little guy!! Oh and when is Mother's Day? And can you get Paiges address ... the Post office put a big 'ol stamp on part of her address. I want to write her back today.
Mom: Calling Annie (Page's mom) right now... and I got Jakes e-mail... looking it up on my phone right now!
Michael: SWEET!! Thanks you are the best... and did you see my amazing cooking I do? Don't worry about me starving!
Mom: What did you think about Cody putting his papers in? I say he is going to Tonga... foreign... and yes YOU are an amazing cook!! You mush have had a great teacher!!
Michael: Haha Cody is going to Peru or Argentina and FOREIGN SPANISH BABY!!
Mom: He is excited!! Well in his own calm, quiet Cody kinda way!! We are all healthy and doing well!! Our home teacher, Brother Evans cam over last night and said... you are always feeding someone... we had the Paystrups over and they are raising cows... we are thinking of going in halves with them on raising one for meat!
What are your plans for today?
Michael: Orlando is great ... And Going to Orlando's for Papusa, for dinner. And maybe some basketball. I will send those letters for sure!!
Mom: Perfect!! You sound great!! We love and miss you... but I know you are so happy serving and I'm so proud of you!! You are exactly where you need to be!! Such a great example to your brothers!!
Michael: I'm emailing Brandon and Jake... I need to send one to Dylan... I feel bad!
Mom: Don't feel bad... you are AWESOME!! LOVE YOU!! And I don't worry about you... and your cooking... you've always bee great at that!! Pictures are wonderful!! Enjoy dinner tonight!! Let me know about your new companion!!
Michael: OK will do... and can I call you on Mother's day night at like seven or eight?
Mom: YES... ANYTIME!! What time is it right now? I think you are two hours ahead.. it is 8:42 here!
Michael: 11:45 here... I got to go LOVE YOU!!

No comments:
Post a Comment