Monday, March 25, 2013

Loved the Package


Mom:  Hey bud, how are you doing?  How's your week been?  Any great stories?  How many weeks till transfers?  Do you think you will go into the new mission... what are the odds of that?  We are doing good.  Getting ready to go to Vegas for Cody's Baseball tournament.  Heading out after you e-mail.. notice the priority... we just love chatting with you on Mondays!!  Cody just had his "18th" birthday Friday... crazy right?  He has baseball Mon, Tue, Wed this week (and it is spring bread)... And then he is working on his papers!!  The sooner the better!!
We went to Lane Strighams and Brayden Evans farewells today.  Then to our ward... I felt a bit like a missionary... at church all day!!
Did you get your package?  Did everything make it?  You understand about the insurance card.. the pin number?  Have a Happy Easter!!  We are feeding the missionaries for Easter.  Hope you get invited somewhere!!  Did you LOVE the ties??  The silver one... I got two of... and dad and Cody are fighting over it!! You should feel special you got one!!  Trying to pack it... dad had his eyes on it... hahahaha!!
Share some fun stories.. and favorite moments of the week!! I hope we get to chat tomorrow... and you've been good about getting on the same time every week!! Makes me happy!! You know I've only missed like on time emailing the whole time you've been out!! That is so cool!!
We are all healthy and happy... just gearing up for the fair, graduation, and mission stuff... and all the craziness that brings!! I love you... MUCH!! And pray for you always!! Hugs my son!!
Love, Mom
P.s. Are you extending the brown pants there?  We did a 33 inch inseam on the length! How are the pants? Love you!!

Michael:  I'm doing great!! Loving every second of it!! Got the package... LOVE THE TIES!! The white/silver one is BEAUTIFUL by far my new favorite tie! 
Don't know the odds but I'm a young missionary ... they need some to be their for a while to eventually be leaders and trainers.  It is right around the time I will be getting transferred from this area.  Five more weeks in this transfer and then I will loose my trainer. 

Mom:  I'm glad your doing good!! I bet it was nice to see the glove!! Did the cookies make it?  yes the boys here are fighting over that poo tie!! It was like gold... had to hide it and then put it into your package... hahahaha!!  We are getting ready to head to Vegas... to watch Cody today!!

Michael:  I missed my glove!! Thanks and they all did make it... and that tie is nice... send more like that in the future.  Just k now great things are happening here and I love serving!!

Mom:Did you understand about he pin on the medical card?  What's the STORY/message for the week?

Michael:  Yes I understand.

Mom:  Do you have dinner plans for Easter?

Michael:  Nope... go find and share the Easter Story with some family that the Spirit guides me too.

Mom:  (I sent him a recipe for Yummy Potatoes)

Michael:  Hahaha... got it thanks mom!!

Mom:  I'll get you some quick easy recipes to make... this week... been working on that.

Michael: Hahahaha... I'm good mom. I'm a great cook.  How's Bro. Levitt doing?

Mom:  Doing good... I'll tell him you said hello... And grateful you know how to cook... one thing I'm glad you all now how to do that... oh P.s.  Danielle Cook is going to Chile

Michael:  That is what dad said... Holy Cow ... everyone is going on missions.

Mom:  Well your time is probably getting close... I LOVE YOU!! Have a GREAT week... HAPPY EASTER!! Hope all is going well!! Do you need anything?  HUGS!!

Michael:  Nope doing good ... LOVE YOU!!





No comments:

Post a Comment