I attached twenty some pictures let me know if you received them because if not
I will send you the SD card and by a new one. I only have a half hour each week
to email so I would prefer if you guys wrote me instead of e-mailing. So, that on
e-mail
day I can just have all my time to e-mail your guys.
My district leader checks the mail every day!! So,
those Dear Elder letters and written mail would be awesome! You guys can never send
enough letters!!! I have been writing in my journal every night!
My companion is
Elder Conner Reid or John Reid one of the two he is from billings Montana and he
will be my companion for the whole time. I leave on the 4th of February to North Carolina.
You'll notice a few withdrawls in the account. I had to buy a few things because I ran out. I bought some pens, a note book and a few differnt books, so sorry! The MTC is going fine and all! We started
learning Spanish the day I got here. We taught our first lesson two days later!
The investigators we teach are trained actors and are as real as they get! It's
crazy!! You really start to care and love the man. that the actor, is
portraying!
A funny story for today: Today for breakfast we did the cereal challenge.
Its crazy! Six guys have to eat one of those huge cereals and it was gross. I ate eight
bowls of cereal. Elder Dowell ate 12 and we have to do this challenge
in under 30 minutes. We almost finished we have two bowls left and no one could do
it.
The zone is awesome!! I have grown close to almost all of them. I will take a
picture this Sunday of everyone. My zone leaders are going to North Carolina, as
well. So, they might be my companion in the future. I'm the Senior Companion at
the moment. I know one week in and the Senior Companion!
The picture of the four guys is the guys in my residency(room) and the
red head is my companion he is a hunter/country boy (I shared in the first letter) and we have a lot of similar
hobbies. The one with my roommates the one that is making the funny pose is my
district leader and man is he a hoot. I have never laughed so hard in my life.
The Spanish is coming along but I kinda get frustrated. I can understand
more than I can speak so I get frustrated. When I know what to say, but don't know
how to say it. I have taught three lessons to Juan. I have committed him to
baptism. I have to keep reminding myself that I have only been here for "seven" days
and to not get frustrated with myself so much.
Dear Cody/Justin,
You guys know how
prepared I thought I was. Well I was not. So, I challenge you guys to start
studying and almost memorizing the preach my gospel lessons. There are four of them.
Know them, learn them and be ready to share them! Please do this and you will be
soooo much more prepared for your mission, when that time comes!
Cody,
Good luck with baseball
and DO WORK HARD! I hope you are stepping it up in the house. I want to challenge you
to finish the Book of Mormon at least twice before summer I hope you can do
that!
Justin,
Keep doing the good things that your doing and start to study
preach my gospel and learn of that great work.
Tanner,
I hope you are praying and reading your scriptures every night and not getting caught up
in them girls!
Mom and Dad,
Thanks for the letters and all the LOVE and
care you guys give me. Keep on them boys! The only things I can think of that I
need is a Nerf gun and a usb card reader. I had to borrow one today. Thanks for
the package and please continue to right me so I can e-mail you guys for the full half
hour. I so look forward to more letters and packages. Please tell them cute girls to
start righting we are having a competition.
P.S. I am a pro yo yo-er and have taught
a lot of my zone how to do it. I'll right though out the week!
Love the challenge to his brothers! This is so neat for you to do. Love it!
ReplyDelete