Dear Family,
Something has come up that is super important to me. The spirit has softened my heart and I have seen my Zone leaders in a whole new light. One of them (Elder Doyle) I have always liked. Well, his birthday was on the 21st of December. He is a convert to the church and has been a member for just a little over a year. The kid is so sweet and full of love. He has the kindest heart and would do anything for anyone. The problem is his family still has not written him, even on his birthday. Christmas he didn't hear from them either. The kid always has a smile on his face, so no one would ever know that he is struggling with this. But his family has pretty much left him "out to dry" with no support from home. I can see this this saddens him.
So, I was hoping the ward back home could make up a package for him (and make it anonymous). They could send it to him. I know that this would make his day. This is very important to me, so please do something and FAST! Dear Elder me when you get this.
P.s. Let's remember what the Christmas season is all about!
Love,
Elder Michael Johnson
(Put FROM 3rd Ward Not Logandale)
If you are interested this young man's address just let me know
No comments:
Post a Comment