Saturday, December 22, 2012

MTC Letter (Before Christmas)

Dear Family,

I got your Dear Elder that same day, so I was able to right back. Yea, sorry I don't have a set time that I can get on the computers.  I appreciate the prayers, I can really feel them.  I miss you guys a LOT, but I know I'm where I am suppose to be.  Me and my companion are fine.  We had a talk and now we seem to see eye to eye.  But as for the zone leader, he has one coming if he acts like my babysitter one more time.
I'm glad Cody paid his tithing, apparently that was a big deal! I'm glad Justin is doing good. I pray for you guys.
I'm glad everyone is doing good.  I had two cold sores at once (stress/I think).  But they are gone now.  And on Sundays I can't write.  I know it's weird but its all fine. 
I love you guys and love the letters and packages.  And please send some pictures, that would be great!

Love,
Elder Michael Johnson

Yo se que el Libro do Mormon es verdadero.
(I know that the Book of Mormon is True)

No comments:

Post a Comment