Dear Family,
Yo soy muy bien. (I am very good) I am doing GREAT!! The MTC is good. I wake up at 6:30 a.m. and start classes at 7:00 a.m. I study all day till 9:30 p.m. and am in bed by 10:30 p.m. That is, if I am lucky.
I only have a half hour to e-mail on Wednesday, so I would prefer the Dear Elder Letters and MORE letters during the week! Then I can e-mail everything on Wednesdays. Please more letters and a Nerf gun!! :)
My roommates are awesome and "mi companero es muy bien". (My companion is very good) We have already taught two lessons to investigators already (in Spanish). The guys are actors, so the lessons are real and it is stressful and tense at times. But, I know that through faith and obedience, I will be blessed with the Gift of Tongues.
I leave February 4th and will call you guys then!! Everything is great and it did snow today! I will try and get pictures to you guys on Wednesday.
The guys in my zone are awesome and have such great conversion stories. A couple have only been member for a little over a year. One is from Vegas, his name is Elder Fish. He lived in Las Vegas and friends with Will Durkin, Payedn Yates, Eric Anderson and knew the Cook's, too. Actually, his little brother is the one who sang with Sydnee at Padeyn's Farewell.
My district leader rooms with me and mi companero (my companion). He is one of the funniest guys I know. I am working hard and studying much. I look forward to hearing from you guys!!
P.S.
Yo soy que es la iglesia de JesuCristo es VERDADERO!
(I know that the Church of Jesus Christ is TRUE!)
With Love,
Michael Johnson
No comments:
Post a Comment