Sunday, December 2, 2012

Friends and Family

Such a wonderful day with family and friends!! I felt so extremely blessed and so thankful for such an amazing friends come and show support for Michael! It meant so much to us.  When I heard them setting up chairs in the gym... I just started to cry... knowing people came ...came to show their love for my son and his decision to serve a mission.  I was completely overwhelmed with the outpouring of support.  We usually have a count of about 280 and that day it was close to 400.  A group of ladies played volleyball in the gym the following Tuesday and said the chairs were almost to the stage. It was wonderful... to have that support, we haven't always had that and it meant the world to me. I have to say seeing friends come in ... one after another... I got a glimpse of what Heaven will be like.  It was so wonderful, words do not adequately express how blessed my family felt on this day! Thank you for sharing such an amazing day with our family... we love you all!! 
 





















No comments:

Post a Comment