Thursday, December 20, 2012

Package #3 gets READY for shipment

This was just to say... LOVE YOU TWICE! The family book I made hadn't arrived on time and I wanted him to for sure get his Christmas package before Christmas. So the photo book arrived and we know it will get there after Christmas but will be an awesome surprise to him! No one receives packages after Christmas, too! So, Merry Christmas twice Elder Johnson... We love you!!
 


 
-hand out cards for missionaries
(one in English and one in Spanish)
-USB card reader
-Caramel Corn
-Scripture Mastery Book Mark
-Butterfingers
-Reeeses
-A Family Photo Book
 

1 comment:

  1. i Love the blog! I just read all the posts! what a neat experience your family is having with the mission! This will be such a fun way to keep up with Elder Johnson over the next 2 years! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete