Dear Mother,
It was a fantastic week! The Adkins are amazing! Brother Adkins birthday is on the 6th of November so there were two candles! I can hardly believe that I am 20. Time is flying by so fast. I have learned so much being here in Wallace... I love it.
This week we had an AMAZING miracle happen. We went to go visit a part member/less active family and began teaching them. The wife is not a member, her name is Megan. We have taught them three times just this week. She has a baptismal date on the 16th of November. She is doing great and has been taught by the missionaries a lot in the past. She shared a spiritual experience she had. As she was at her grandfather home waiting for him to pass on, fifteen minutes before he died, she received a distinct impression to do his temple work! She was like... I'm not even a member and don't even understand all that? Then, the next week two missionaries knocked on their door!! I'm so grateful that families can be together through. Heavenly Father's Plan. She feels it was a true miracle and she has a baptismal interview for this Saturday.
We also have been teaching Elvis. He even came to church this week! He has a baptismal date on the 30th of November. He is doing great and really believes that this is Christ's church. It was amazing!
Transfers are coming up on the 19th of November. Let me know if you send anything before then! Thanks!!

No comments:
Post a Comment