We had a baptism this week ...it was amazing! The spirit was so strong and it was amazing to see her take those steps towards baptism.
It was funny because we went over the baptismal questions with her out of the planners ... and the one that she had the most problem with was "If Thomas S. Monson is God's prophet today"? She just didnt know but she was determined to be baptised. So she was praying and reading talks from him and just never recieved an answer. But as she was walking to the church door for her interview the spirit hit her strongly and said, "Thomas S. Monson is God's chosen prophet." It was amazing!
I am going to miss Wallace. I have grown quite fond of the members and have made some amazing friends! Wallace was exactly where I was needed to be. It was where I was suppose to be for the last four and a half months. I have learned a lot and have been happy and grateful to serve there.
Love y'all!
Elder Michael Johnson
No comments:
Post a Comment