I'm glad Cody is alright and those are experiences missionaries pray for! Last Tuesday, I found out I will be getting transfered and opening a new area. I will open Dunn, North Carolina to spanish work! FUN FUN and I will also be training! I was follow-up training... it just means he just finished being trained. I'm humbled and it is a lot of responsibility to open a new area, but I'm so excited! My new area is actually in my greenie zone and district. I have stayed in the same vicinity my whole mission! Crazy right and by the way that transfer on the 19th ...is my year mark transfer it will be the one I will probably go home on ...just FYI! But all is well and the Work is good!
This last week in Wallace we have a baptism. Couldn't end any better. I'm so grateful for the gospel and the blessings it brings in my life.
His companion
His scriptures
Birthday Celebration
His companion bought him lunch!
These are my hispanic grandparents, De Angeles... mi abuelitos! They fed us for my birtday cebiche.
No comments:
Post a Comment