Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Forever Fan the Flame of your Faith

Dear Family,
To answer some of your questions,  I am follow-up training ...meaning I'm senior companion but my companion just got done being trained. 
I am doing good though! We are working hard to find people to teach! With facebook being new this week it was sooo wierd! Felt different ...for a second, but then i got use to it! But it is interesting and will take a little to get use to. 

Facebook Post:
"First and forever fan the flame of your faith, because all things are possible to them that believe." -Elder Holland
Faith in Jesus Christ is everything in this life. Faith is an action word and leads us to act. We act by trying to be like our Savior as we strive to do the things He would do! I love my Savior so much and am eternally grateful for the sacrifice He has made for me and for you. What are your feelings about Jesus Christ? Comment and let me know!

So this week we are working extremely hard to find people to teach and we were out tracking and we knocked on this door and it had four hispanic men where living there.  They let us in!! We taught them about the Book of Mormon and all of them were super nice! Well at the end of the lesson and I said the prayer. In the prayer I blessed these "hombros" intstead of "hombres". So, I accidently blessed their shoulders instead of these men!:0  My companion started to bust up! It was pretty funny....I have to admit that!! 
We also had stake conference this week in Willimington. Elder Hymas of the 70 came and spoke at it. He did a really good job. But, our Investigator came and we had a lesson with her after.  It was amazing! She is so prepared and ready to hear what we have to teach.  It will just take a little bit of time till she understands every thing. Other than that we are working hard and trying to stay busy! I Love you!

Love, Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment