How are the pants? Did you get them yet? Did you get all of our letters? We got your to the family and Cody! I loved the one to Cody... It was amazing!
How is North Carolina? How the weather been? You have four more weeks in that area, right? Still with the same companion? I hope I is going well and you seem to be doing well... Loving he experience? Loved the story about the nursing home! How's the branch... Activating any more families?
We are doing good! With work and regular thing we do when we have a senior in the house. Two years in a row...yikes! Where does the time go? Justin just got called to be the President of the Quorum. He has been in the presidency since he has been a teacher...I don't think he will ever be released...hahaha!
Life is the same here...Justin has his last appointment for his arm tomorrow... And I'm doing well with my eye (shingles). The cyst on my back is good and completely drained and healing. Yeah!! Started walking last week and feel so much better!
We decided to get goats...yes we are crazy! Matt is excited and figure it will be good for the boys! We will see how it goes! We will bread them next October and sell the at the fair next year! We will send you pictures!!
We are planning on writing you tonight for FHE and hopefully our paths will cross via e-mail today! We sprang forward on our time so now only two hours a part! Bro Sprague asked how you were today and says hello. Diane Evans said Brayden wrote you again...did you get Grandmas package?
You are thought of often and we love you!! I'm so thankful for your service and example to our family. You are everything I could have ever imagined in a son... You keep up the hard work and keep us posted on anything you need! I'm thankful for the Gospel of Jesus Christ, it has brought me great Joy in my life, great understanding of who I am. My purpose, my divine purpose... Having a strong, valiant family...preparing he way for future generations! Thank you for being who your Heavenly Father intended you to be ... He is smiling ...this I know! Hugs my son!! I LOVE you!!
Love, Mom
Mail is frozen till Thursday because of transfers. Transfers are about 6 weeks long and a missionary will usually be in an are for 4-5 transfers. Elder Sanchez will my comp for at least one more transfer and then he will probably get the boot.
Ill write the rest of the boys tonight and send a story and when you give your talk next Sunday don't do a brag fest about me remember to a missionary numbers mean nothing it doesn't matter how many members we reactivate or how many baptisms we have as long as we do the will of God and work our hardest we are successful. But the first week i got here there were an average of 40 people a Sunday the last two weeks there have been an average of 70 :) branch is growing. still working on some of our investigators trying to help them get ready for baptism. Yesterday I gave a blessing to a woman at a nursing home and she is doing really well and is really receptive to the gospel she just isn't doing well, well before i gave her the blessing I was overcome with the spirit and so i offered her a blessing which she had no idea what it was well, when i explained it to her she wanted one and well it was an amazing experience. I remember during a lesson Bro. Spague gave he told us how it was his first time giving a blessing and how this woman had not been able to walk for a while because her arthritis was SO bad well when his comp told him to do the blessing part he was like i am going to give the most generic blessing ever. well he ended up teller her that she was going to be healed and be able to come to church this Sunday and all that so i remembered that story and was like I'm going to keep this blessing according to the spirit. well it came down to it and My father in heaven wanted me to tell her she still had some time on this earth and that her work is not finished and that she is going to be healed according to her faith. The blessing was amazing and i was so happy that i was worthy and could be the tool my father in heaven wants me to be. after that i asked if next time we come back if we could teach her about our church and she was like, "YES!" so I'm excited and know that her time is not yet done because she still has to hear the True Gospel of Jesus Christ and that his church has been restored.
I am glad you all are doing well!!! GOATS!?!?!? defiantly need some pictures. Got grandma Horners package before mail freeze. three cookies they were very good and they also sent a 1 sentence note :)
I'm not talking obviously dad played a nice trick on me...but he did say it will be coming...and YES I know...not about the numbers...I so know that!! Matt is with us again...and is asking what you say! His prayers for you are so sweet! You are doing good budgeting? Neat story about the nursing home... And bro sprague said his mission was a lot like yours about activating the members! Sounds like your doing wonderful. I'm sending a package on Monday then... Did you get all your brothers letters? And thanks for that letter to Cody...his face lit up
Michael:
haha how is my little partner doing??? and when you send that package LOVE PAISLEY TIES VIBRANT COLORS:) and i need and insurance card! and i meant did you send more last Tuesday or Monday?
Mom:
Ok we will get u one...there are certain places u can go for prescriptions ...Walgreens and Walmart usually accept our insurance...you just ask if they accept our insurance ....before you fill a prescription....make sense? I will get some today (ties) and I hope you kept some of the nice ones we got for you before you left? There were some nice ones!! Matt is doing good!! Ad no... Sounds like you got the ones we sent! Did u like Matt's picture?
Michael:
Loved his picture!!! and I have them all i love the yellow one Funny i hated that one before i left:) I have all of my ties still its just ties are the only thing you can change on your mission outfit you know what i mean??? and I also need by baseball glove so i can through the ball with some people.
Mom:
Did it make sense about about the insurance...and I will mail the glove with the package. Do u need a ball, too. How many missionaries are in your area? (Dad wanted to know) ...the yellow one was my favorite...haha! And did you like the green one I sent In your greenie package or more paisley types?
Michael:
More paisleys I like the green one just cant wear it with my brown suit or else i look like a tree!! Blue, black, love gray, purple, red look good in my black suit. and yes i know what you mean about the insurance.
Mom:
But a good looking tree...haha! Do u email ur mission president every Monday too?
Michael:
Go shopping and write letters and take a nap and then go back to work at 6:) but i have met him several times just a ton of missionaries.
Mom: How are doing making your own meals? How many times a week do u cook? Keep working hard
Michael:
I cook a lot... but it's fine!! I'm a good cook. Well, I'm out of time! I LOVE you so much!! (REMEMBER... glove, ties, insurance card) LOVE YOU!!
No comments:
Post a Comment