So, my week has been amazing, as always! We have been working extremely hard and God has been leading us to many! We have taught a lot of lessons this week and are hoping to keep that up! We taught a lady [just so you know who i am talking about, she is the one that doesnt go to a church just reads the bible] again this week and she has been reading out of the Book of Mormon and making comparisons with it and the bible. She already believes it is true scripture from God!! She is doing so well and we teach her agian tomorrow! We will be teaching about the Restoration of the Church of Jesus Christ on the earth! She is going to love it!!
We are also working with this man who hasn't be baptized any religion. Last time we met with him was a week ago, and he just went into the hospital. We were unable to meet with him for a couple of weeks. But that week when we taught him, we taught him the Restoration of the Church of Jesus Christ. When, we were talking about how all Joseph Smith wanted to know was which of the churches on the earth was true, he was like thats all I have ever wanted to know my WHOLE life! He went on tell us that he never was baptized any religion because he did not believe any of them were true, he felt they did things contrary to the Bible. So, we went on the explain that after reading in the Bible, in James 1:5, that Joseph Smith desided to take his question to God. We explained that as Joseph Smith was praying that God the Father and His son, Jesus Christ apperared to him and told him that, "none of the churches on the earth were true". He was like, "I knew it"! Right after that we told him that God and Jesus Christ then called Joseph Smith to be a prophet and that through him that the true church of God would be re-establish through him. We then testified that the Book of Mormon is the evidence of this truth and that everyone who reads and prays about it will come to find out the truth for themselves! He was so excited and said, this is what I have been looking for my whole life!! We then left him with some information on the Plan of Salvation and set up a return appointment. But because of his trip to the hospital we were unable to meet up with him till this last week. But he was soo happy to see us and had been reading in the Book of Mormon and was like, "this is all true!" He then taught us about the Plan of Salvation, we were so impressed! He was like this just makes so much sense!! It was an amazing week!! I'm just happy that I can be an instrument in the hands of my Father in heaven. That I can help some of his sons and daughters to come unto him more-fully! I know that the church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is Christ's Church again on the earth today. I'm grateful for the knowledge that I know.
No comments:
Post a Comment