I am in WALLACE, NC! It's like 30 minutes away from Clinton, NC. I'm in another Spanish/English area and it is a branch, as well. My new companion is Elder Baroteran. He is an amazing missionary from Tijuana, Mexico! My week has been amazing though! I'm trying to get use to the area and the members here, but all is well! I have not gotten the packages yet:( hopefully today!!
So, this week we were out following up on some less-active members, when this lady we were talking to pointed us across the street to a neighbor. We went over there and there were two ladies from Honduras talking on the porch. So, we introduced ourselves and they invited us to sit down with them. We began teaching the Restoration of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Then I proceeded to shared the First Vision. One of the ladies broke down into tears and when Elder Barroteran testified to what I said she was like, "I know its true as well!" It was amazing start to my week! We are teaching her again tomorrow!!
Love, Elder Johnson
He also got this e-mail from a family he was teaching:
Elder Johnson! This is Yahairia and Jose. We were just wondering how everything was going. Brother Eskelson told us your new location was Wallace! You're so close! :) Well, Jose's baptism is this Saturday! Unfortunately, I'm not getting baptize this Saturday but I will soon! His Uncle Orlando is doing him the favor in baptizing him. By the way we have a cellphone now! Keep in touch! May God Bless You ! <3
Michael responded: I'm soo sad I wont be there for that!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment