Dearest Mother,
I am getting transfered tomorrow we just found it this week! I was sad at first because we have several people who are progressing towards baptism. I will not be here for those, so I was sad, I felt like I failed as a missionary. I felt as if I had not brought anyone closer to Jesus Christ! But that changed so quickly, as I started to count all my many blessing!! then began to focus on this week, I've had the best week in my mission so far! We had five investigators at church this last Sunday and we taught a LOT of lessons this week! We also have found four new investigators! One of those who came to church was Perry, he is amazing and when he came into the gospel principles class we were teaching after sacrament he said, "I know this is the true Church of God! I have been searching for it my whole life and know I have found it, and NO one is going to tell me other wise!" He was balling his eyes out as he said this and his baptism is on August 10th. Jose and Yohira also came to church and loved it as well they were only able to stay for sacrament but we are going to go and teach them tonight!
We also have re-activated the Core family and they were sooo sad to hear I was getting transferred to another area. We have gotten so close to this family and I hope that they will stay active, that his two boys will serve missions for The Lord.


No comments:
Post a Comment