It was so good to talk to you yesterday! Everyone was super excited and it was so amazing to hear you, see you and pray with you! I LOVED every minute of it! I loved your card, too! Please check with your Mission President if you can call or Skype with Cody at the MTC before he leaves to the Philippines! I will get a package together soon and get it off to you! We are going to Mesquite this week for shots, permits, driving records, etc... So we will hit Wal-Mart, too! Anything specific you need or want? Life is crazy right now... I'm starting into my busy time at work (haven't been working over ten hours a week). I will goto about 20 hours till the end of August. And Cody has graduation, temple trip, missionary pictures and a farewell...then MTC. Busy next couple of months! I will write you tomorrow in my spare time! Take the first 15 min and write us a letter, share your testimony...or stories with us. We love hearing it all! You sounded so GOOD! I'm so proud of you and how your building upon the foundation you have ... making it stronger and centered around Jesus Christ. Keep up the hard work and working and doing service...the Lord will bless you! I love you and have a great P-Day!
Love Always, Mom
Dear Family,
This week was a good week! We did not have any new investigators but we have several potentials! We were following up one former investigator when a man across the street yelled, "Are those Bibles you have"? and we said, "YES". Then he replied, "Let me get some pants on"!! It was hilarious!! He came back out and started talking to us and asked us for a Bible. We gave him one and we then contacted him and set up another ti me we could come back and share a message about Jesus Christ. His name is Nigel and he just moved here nine days ago from some Caribbean Island. It was just a boost to my faith that we are always some where for a reason!
Love, Elder Johnson
Dear Family,
This week was a good week! We did not have any new investigators but we have several potentials! We were following up one former investigator when a man across the street yelled, "Are those Bibles you have"? and we said, "YES". Then he replied, "Let me get some pants on"!! It was hilarious!! He came back out and started talking to us and asked us for a Bible. We gave him one and we then contacted him and set up another ti me we could come back and share a message about Jesus Christ. His name is Nigel and he just moved here nine days ago from some Caribbean Island. It was just a boost to my faith that we are always some where for a reason!
Love, Elder Johnson
No comments:
Post a Comment