We just said good bye to an amazing Elder our here. He is getting transferred tomorrow to the Durango Ward in Vegas... It was the ward right next to the ward we were in when we lived in Vegas. Before he left he had an address book...(a black note book) and had us put down our names and e-mail and took pictures with our family. I hope you do that on every transfer... WAY COOL IDEA!!
As you know...I didn't get off letters last week... But looking at sending out a letter tomorrow, hopefully!! I got you a couple of things!! I work tomorrow in the office ...covering for the office ladies...so hopefully I won't be busy and able to e-mail with you...if not ...you know why!
Cody came up today and thinks he found his scripture for his plaque. It was 2 Nephi 31:21
Were you able to get your interview done? We still need to do Cody's, too. Can you believe he has seminary graduation in a couple of weeks? Crazy!! I think his temple date is June 18th and his farewell is July 28th. Busy ...busy!!
How was your week? Take about 15 minutes and write me a letter! I hope your doing well! Life is good here!! Justin is the President in his Quorum...hasn't been out of the presidency since he has been in the Teachers Quorum... But he is doing good! Tanner ran for 8th Grade Student Body President and lost..but took it well. He is in NJHS and one of three boys who got inducted. Cody is reading, studying ...and doing well...it is good to see!
We love you!! I LOVE you!!
Love, Mom
Dear Family,
Hey hey... Everything is going great except having a hard time with the money. I might need to spend a bit on food out of my personal account. The end of the months are difficult and hard to make things stretch... but working on it. I'm dong great though! The new thing I have been doing for the last two weeks is memorizing a scripture a day. I have 26 memorized already!! Tell Cody to look at Healaman 5: 4-5 and Jacob 1:19 ... both are my new favorite scriptures lately. I have an interview with my Mission President this week.
I wish I had better news about Sister Pate... but may have to discontinue active teaching her. We did find three new investigators this week. One for sure has potential. We are still helping our new neighbors renovate their home! We are hoping to be able to teach them this week!
Your the BEST ...you know that? I love you so much!! How is everyone doing?
"I love you soooo much"
"Love you... I got to bounce... tell everyone hello"
Love, Elder Johnson
Dear Family,
Hey hey... Everything is going great except having a hard time with the money. I might need to spend a bit on food out of my personal account. The end of the months are difficult and hard to make things stretch... but working on it. I'm dong great though! The new thing I have been doing for the last two weeks is memorizing a scripture a day. I have 26 memorized already!! Tell Cody to look at Healaman 5: 4-5 and Jacob 1:19 ... both are my new favorite scriptures lately. I have an interview with my Mission President this week.
I wish I had better news about Sister Pate... but may have to discontinue active teaching her. We did find three new investigators this week. One for sure has potential. We are still helping our new neighbors renovate their home! We are hoping to be able to teach them this week!
Your the BEST ...you know that? I love you so much!! How is everyone doing?
"I love you soooo much"
"Love you... I got to bounce... tell everyone hello"
Love, Elder Johnson
No comments:
Post a Comment