Dear Mom and Dad,
(Both) Sorry I didn't have a lot of time to e-mail today. I had to take those pants to the place and they charged me thirty dollars to fix the hems on my suits and slacks. Sorry, I keep spending. I should be done now... NO MORE!! And can you make sure I have $200 on my account, just in case I get charged baggage charges at the air port. Please?
Tell "little" Matt I said HI!! I miss the little guy!! Matt's story is so sad... what's he saying? I am scheduled on the 4th to leave. I'm so ready to get into the field and start serving.
Cody- You better check yourself. Boy I'm going to whoop you :)!! I hear you're being a player. Hows ball going? How are you doing? Are you Studying, yet?
Justin-Work hard. Justy Bear... that's an awesome job you got!! I hope your arm is doing better!! Are you studying Preach my Gospel?
Tanner-I hear you're missing me a little? You Been Studying? Get going!!
Love, Elder Johnson
(He bore Testimony on Back of Letter)
I have been praying like everything depends on God! I have been acting like everything depends on me!! I know that through my Savior all is possible. I know that God provides a way for all those he calls (Nephi 3:7). I know that God knows my name and that his Son suffered for mine and everyone's sins. And not only their sins but their trials and afflictions in our lives. (Alma 7) God loves us so much that he gave us His Son, Our older brother, so that we can return to him once again and live with our Families Forever. I know my savior lives. I know it with all my heart, because I am truly converted to him.
(Then he changes to Spanish)
Yo se que Jesucristo es Mi Salvador Y Mi Rendentor. Yo se Que la suffrimente de JesuCristo fue para mi Estoy. A muy agradicido por la expacion de JesuCristo. A traves la expicion nostros Puedemos limpio de nos Pecados. Yo se que el libro de Mormon es la palabra de dios y otro testimonio de JesuCristo. Yo se que Thomas S. Monson es nos Profit en los ultimos dias. yo se que si sugira el elijemplo de JesuCristo nos regresamos q vida dios y con mi Familia Eterno.
En el nobre De JesCristo, Amen
No comments:
Post a Comment