Wednesday, January 9, 2013

A Mother's Intuition... is ALWAYS right!

Dear MOMMY, 

I got my package and I ...... LOVED it! Thank you so much! It was amazing! Funny story actually! I have been freezing at night here at the MTC. I had been going to sleep for the last month, just freezing cold! So, when I got that blanket... I was like "YES"!! Her mother instinct works from hundreds of miles away!:)
And nothing real exciting is going on just the day to day stuff. Studying a LOT and my faith in my Savior is growing.  And so is my love for him. I cant wait to get out into the field. I'm soooo excited now! I stayed away from the sickness and I will be able to go to the temple today.
I also have to go to BYU campus and get my pants fixed because they don't do it here. I'm going to ask them if they can double up all the stitching on the seams; so I can avoid this problem in the future. I really don't want to have to get another suit that's my biggest fear. The money I spend is on things I need, I'm sorry. And if it's alright with you when I'm done with the MTC,  I'll send my journal back and go buy a bigger one. I  will also send back all the letters I have received as well and some other things, I would prefer not to take with me to North Carolina.
I look forward to your Dear Elder tonight. Poor Matthew that makes me sad. Thanks for your guys support.  I love you sooo very much. I will write the letters to the boys today. I wish I had some cool stories to share but i have just been busy studying and learning. I have been working out a lot and now weigh 202! Crazy right?
I am ready for the field!! The Lord has really helped me with the ability to express myself in the spoken word.  In both in English and Spanish I can see the blessings. Love you guys and I hope your all doing well!!

Love,
Elder Johnson

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting..Tell Michael that my lack of writing is not a direct reflection of how often i think about him! :)

    ReplyDelete