The baptism is not till this Saturday but I am very blessed because I already have permission to return for it:) Yazmin asked me if I would baptize her!!! To which I said YES!!! I am so excited this is my
favorite picture ever! Yazmin is on the and karla is on the far left. They are the two that will be baptized this Saturday. All the others are investigators. Lidia is on my left. We had a super good week. We are teaching a lot!
It is also Montreal... He will be getting married and then they will be getting baptized in April!
The Links Family.
The Anderson family ... They made Michael Cocunut cream pie. He also Skyped from their house for Christmas!
Brother Dominguez from Las Vegas. Michael said he helps out a lot with exchanges.
This is the bishop and His wife! Super amazing family! One of the funniest men I have ever met.
This is Hermano Alegre. He is amazing and helps us out with exchanges all the time! He is from Peru.









No comments:
Post a Comment