Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Good ol' North Carolina

How are y'all doing over yonder in Logandale?  Next to dat good ol' Crick... lol!  Things are going great over here in good ol' North Carolina! I can't complain to much! It's just a little humid but not too bad!
Just some updates:  The Spanish is coming along, not too bad! We found a new family to teach.  They have four small children... ALL BOYS! A man that I was teaching down in Clinton, just got baptized on August 10th.  I wasn't able to go to that one though.
So one of the biggest thing I have noticed on my mission is that my gospel understanding has grown so much in both the Book of Mormon and the Bible!  I LOVE the Book of Mormon soooo much!  It is amazing and I find myself constantly seeking for more understanding and knowledge! I can't get enough! I'm excited to get my new scriptures! (His were falling apart due to using them so much.) We are getting another set of missionaries in Wallace, North Carolina and that will be great! Should happen in the next couple of months!
I'm doing good thought!  I have no complaints! Love y'all and I am 8 months old (into his mission).  Crazy to think Cody and I will be Freshman together!!

Love, Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment