Monday, February 25, 2013

February 25, 2013

Dear Family,

(We got to e-mail so if it sounds weird... we were going back and forth)

Transfers are not till the end of Week Five.  (And are normally EVERY 6 Weeks) They won't affect us at all because you are usually with your companion for two transfers.  Then usually in the area for four transfers.

I never sent the USB.  I don't know what to do with the pictures.  I think I might just keep them till the card is full and then send it back to you.  Then you can make a CD and save them to a CD and then mail it back to me?

The Branch is good, just small.  Elder Sanchez and I are working hard, though trying to strengthen it.  We have reactivated a couple of families.  We are working a couple more, as well.  We have a baptismal date for an elderly gentleman, named Ray on March 30th.  We have some promising investigators for the next couple of weeks, too.  I'm keeping a good journal and I will send it home when I get transferred.  I will keep a journal for each area I'm in and then when I get transferred I will send it to y'all so you can read it!

We go home about 9:00 p.m. and are awake at 6:30 a.m.  We work all day long.  I will send you my planner, when I get transferred.  I'm all better but I did pass it on to my companion :)  I'm following the Holy Ghost, ALWAYS!  And I love y'all (like my southern accent)!!

Another Story for you:  We were out trying to contact some less actives this week, when the Spirit told me to go visit a young man who we gave a Book of Mormon to early that week.  As this thought came into my mind I knew that he lived a good 50 minutes away on the other side of the area.  So, I said a quick prayer to make sure it was the spirit and that we would not be wasting our miles.  The second I said, "Amen", the thought came again... "GO VISIT VICTOR"!! So, we did!! It was a LONG drive and some good miles, but it turned out to be worth it!! He has really been interested in what he was reading and wanted us to return tonight.

P.s.
Go check the mail I sent letters home.

Love,
Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment