Sunday, October 19, 2014

Baptism

Hows it going gentiles!!! We had a super good week!! We found, we taught and we BAPTIZED!!! I could literally stay in the water all day long!! Alberto asked me to baptize him (one next to me) and Max asked brother Nickel to baptize him. Alberto was confirmed by brother Groves and Max asked me to confirm him! It was an amazing week! We work so hard to baptize here that when we are blessed with a baptism, they are the most memorable experiences! With Max and Alberto, Elder Carroll and I knew they would be baptized from the very first lesson! They are the most amazing people! They have the most sincere desire to follow Jesus Christ and are soooo humble. Every lesson we had with these two they would let us know they were never going to leave this church. Both are so excited to do missionary work and spread the word!! I love these two! I feel like they are two long lost brothers of mine!! Its amazing how much the gospel changes people. The change in these two is amazing! They are ready to take on the world now! Many people will join the church because of these two!!
We found several new investigators this week and taught some great lessons. A man named Ozzie came to church. We are working with him and his family. On Sunday morning Ozzie was going to sleep in and skip church! But Ozzie's little 9 year old sister came into his room ready to go to church and woke him up and said, "Lets go!!" They both came to church and had an amazing experience! I love the faith of little children!! Its so pure and amazing!! This has been a good week and I look forward to what the future holds for them all! Love ya'll!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment