Dear Mother,
Mom I love you so much!!! I am doing fantastic! Transfers are coming up and I thing Elder Medina is getting transferred and that I am getting a new companion. We don't know yet for sure though.
We had a super good week though! We taught 18 lessons that is huge for this area!! We have three people who will be baptized in June!! We are super excited! The work is progressing!!
So this week we were walking back from a family dollar that is down the street from us and we started to hear this loud screaming noise from this bush so I got down and noticed a HUGE snake trying to squeeze the life out of this cute little mouse. So Elder Snell one the missions we live with grabbed the snake and pulled it out and we saved this little mouses life!! So we did our good dead that day! We tried to catch the snake but it was to quick and to much foliage, we were going to eat it.
Everything is going well and we are blessed to be able to be teaching! I love you hope all is well!!
No comments:
Post a Comment